September 10, 2010

Coffee Induced Late Night Update

Last weekend I picked up Abby Franquemont's Respect the Spindle. This book is so awesome. Reading this book has given me a lot of insight and there are some great techniques that I am definitely putting to use. I can't even put into words how much this book helps. Maybe a picture would help!
Amur Maple BFL and Silk

I bought some Christmas goodies on Knitpicks today. I most certainly qualified for free shipping. I couldn't resist the sock yarn. I don't know what it is about sock yarn, but I really love it. I guess I just really like making socks.
Stroll Tonal Canopy
Stroll Tonal Foliage
These socks are gonna be wicked awesome! I also got half the stuff from my Christmas list, just so I didn't break the bank completely.

By the way, I think I'm gonna ask Santa for a camera for Christmas. I really need to be able to take better pictures for this blog and my future Etsy store.

Night Night All! Have a lovely Friday! I'm having a date night with my boyfriend, which gives me a perfect excuse to wear my new little black dress :D

1 comment:

  1. Wowza, that's some nice spinning! I love BFL so much, too...I really need to try some of that blend!

    ReplyDelete