February 19, 2010

Crossroads

Hi y'all!

I guess I really ate my words with the superbowl didn't I? Well I'm glad the Saints won and I think they really deserved it.

I've been doing a little knitting lately. I'm working on a slouchy beanie for my boyfriend. I'm a little obsessed with the slouchy beanies. Every time I tried to crochet one, it wouldn't come out right, so now I'm knitting one and seeing how it turns out. I found a simple pattern here. I'm using some really nice WW yarn that I got on valentines day at my LYS.

In other news, my boyfriend and I are considering moving to the great state of Illinois. His dad lives there and that's where he grew up. We are both tired of California, especially the silicon valley. I wouldn't mind living up in the redwoods like my Aunt Holly, but being in the middle of an overpopulated city is way too frustrating. There's a lot to think about when it comes to a big move like that. I really want to spend the rest of my life in Oregon, so it wouldn't really make sense to just move to Illinois for a few years. Oh so much to ponder...

No comments:

Post a Comment