April 22, 2010

Peacock Socks

Hello everyone!

Have you all heard about Salty Knits? I figured I would give them a shout out on here for doing such an awesome job at decorating their town with fiber art!

Not a whole lot is going on with me lately. It's been really stressful in my house for the past month. My boyfriends grandfather is dying and he is expected to die in a few days or maybe a week if he is lucky. I feel really bad for my boyfriend and his family. When his grandfather dies he will have to go back east  for the funeral and I will be staying in California. That leaves me at a loss for a ride to school because I do not drive.



On the needles:
  • Toe up socks in Stroll Multi Sock yarn in colorway Peacock

Here is an inspiring image that I found on weheartit.com



    No comments:

    Post a Comment