December 17, 2010

Since my last post I have finished finals, and made my first pair fingerless mitts ever. I've also been working on a scarf for my boyfriend's mom, but I'm not sure I'm going to continue with the pattern. It's the infinity scarf. I don't really like knitting some 200 stitches in the round. It kind of annoys me I guess. So, instead I plan to start working on the toastly twisty scarf.

Also, I would like to recommend a very handy app I have found on my droid. It's called the Knitting Stash and it is made by underhill labs. It's a free app that helps you catalog you needles and which ones are in use. It also has a row counter. You can name the counters and write notes about the project. It really helped me out when I was making those fingerless mitts.

Hope everyone has a safe and lovely holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment