December 1, 2010

Things I'm really into:

  • The Walking Dead Series on AMC
  • Crocheting The Pretty Triangle Scarf (made one for mom and making another for me)
  • Spinning BFL on my Tibetan
  • Doing lots of homework...and I mean LOTS!
I haven't written since that thing with the dog happened. I'm moving on, letting go, whatever you want to call it. I do find it weird that Personal Jesus was playing on my pandora (not the shitty Marilyn Manson cover; Depeche Mode). Kind of fitting.

Thanksgiving was yummy and quiet. Just how I like it. We had 7 humans and one dog in attendance and we made food for 20 guests. Can you say leftovers? I've got turkey coming out of every pore! Turkey pot pies, turkey sandwiches, turkey soup, and turkey turkey.

Christmas is quicky approaching. I'm broke and I still need to get Evan's gift. Hopefully my next paycheck will be handsome. 

Anywho, I've got to get back to work. Hope you had a good holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment