May 14, 2010

Summer is almost here : ]

I've got a lot of stuff going on right now. Finals are next week, which is a blessing in disguise :) I've got so many projects going I don't know where to start/finish. I started a knitting journal/notebook to keep track of all the patterns I am working. I am also about to finish  The Friday Night Knitting Club (Friday Night Knitting Club Novels).
Since I have so much stuff going on lately, I've had to push back my weekly Dungeons and Dragons game until school is over. Yes, I play Dungeons and Dragons, and let me say that before I played it, I thought, "Oh this is just some nerdy game that nerds play in their mom's basement." Well, you don't really have to be a nerd to play it, all you need is a little imagination and a patient game master. It's actually quite fun, it reminds me of being a child and exploring. It's great to be able to use my imagination once a week and spend quality time with friends.

Works In Progress:
  • Crocheted Half Granny Square Shawl
  • Amigurumi Octopus
  • Toe Up Socks 
  • Striped Scarf in Stockinette Stitch 
  • Grey Slouchy Beanie

No comments:

Post a Comment